What is the information security analyst salary in the Philippines? If you are interested in this study, do not hesitate to read this. You can get more information from this article.
What is the Information Security Analyst Salary In The Philippines?
Salaries for information security analysts in the Philippines will vary depending on which industry they work in, as well as their experience level.
The average salary for a senior information security analyst in the Philippines is approximately USD 4,000.
Information security analyst salaries in the Philippines can be highly variable. Some factors that can affect a security analyst’s salary in the Philippines include experience, skillset, education level, and location.
In addition to this, information security analysts’ salaries can vary depending on the industry they work in. The highest paying industry for this job is Banking and Financial Services.
The lowest paying industry is Education and Training. In addition to this, a senior or experienced information security analyst will earn more than a junior or newbie security analyst in the Philippines.
A computer security engineer in the Philippines earns an average salary of $4,500 per month.
By Experience Level
- Junior Information Security Analyst – P30,000 – P38,000 (entry-level)
- Mid-level Information Security Analyst – P40,000 – P45,000
- Senior Information Security Analyst – P45,000 – P50,000
- Chief Information Security Officer – P50,000 – P60,000
- Chief Information Security Officer – P80,000 – P120,000
By Industry Level
- Financial Services – P45,000 – P55,000
- Education and Training – P30,000 – P40,000
- Manufacturing – P30,000 – P35,000
- Retail and Wholesale – P25,000 – P35,000
- Healthcare and Medical Services – P25,000 – P35,000
- Government/Military/Defense/Law Enforcement -P25,000 – P35,000
- Construction and Building -P20,000 – P25,000
- Information Technology and Telecom – P20,000 – P30,000
- Trade and Distribution – P20,000 – P25,000
- Hotels and Restaurants – P15,000 – P20,000
- Transportation and Storage -P10,000 – P15,000
- Agriculture – P3,500 – P8,500 (as of 2015)
- Others – P3,500 – P5,500 (as of 2015)
An initiative of Information Security Analyst
The initiative of information security analysts is to prevent unauthorized access, modification, exposure, or destruction of assets. This will be done by making sure that all systems are secure and are from vulnerabilities.
To prevent this, the information security analyst should have the following characteristics.
- Passion for Information Security
- Good at network analysis
- Good organization skills
- Great at risk management
- Good at creating awareness about information security to others.
Future of Security Analyst in the Philippines
The future of an information security analyst in the Philippines is very bright. This is because there is a rise in the demand for security analysts in the Philippines.
In addition to this, the demand for information security analysts will also increase due to the rise in the number of organizations, companies, and governments in the Philippines.
There is a huge demand for information security analysts in the Philippines. Also, this will be due to cybercrimes such as identity theft, data theft, and fraud.
This will continue to rise in the Philippines due to threats from overseas. To prevent this, there will be a need to keep data and information secure.
The information security analyst job in the Philippines is a profession that can be very rewarding and lucrative. Also, it will surely help the country become more in terms of technology.
This job is also very challenging, and it requires a lot of hard work and determination. A security analyst needs to be passionate and knowledgeable about information security to be in this profession.
If you want to be an information security analyst, you need to have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree. If you want to continue your studies further, you can take up the CISSP certification.