Which of the security technologies stores identification information? In this article, we will discuss more information in this title. Read this article so you can have knowledge of this study.
Which Of The Following Security Technologies Stores Identification Information?
- Biometric security
- System isolation
- Data encryption
- Timed authentication
What is Biometric Security?
Biometric security is a security system that uses biological data to identify a person. In simple words, it can be that this technology has been from the biological characteristics of a person’s body to identify the person.
What is System Isolation?
System isolation is a security technology that prevents illegal access to sensitive data.
What Is Data Encryption?
Data encryption is a process of transforming data into unreadable text.
What is Timed Authentication?
Timed authentication is a security system that establishes the time of authentication to control the entry/exit of people.
Objectives Of The Following Security Technologies
In biometric security, the main objective is to prevent illegal access to sensitive data.
Also, system isolation technology has been to establish a secure environment within a computer. The system is from any network. It is also severe from any operating system.
Data encryption means that the data in a computer is encrypted. It can be read by authorized people only. This data can not be read by unauthorized people.
Timed authentication technology establishes the time of authentication to control the entry/exit of people.
Biometric security is a technology that stores individual characteristics in the form of biological data. It uses fingerprints, hand geometry, face shape, iris recognition, voice recognition, etc. to identify people.
System isolation has the following benefits:
- prevents unauthorized access to sensitive data.
- protects against malicious attacks on computer systems.
- difficult to break into the system due to its design and implementation.
- reduces the risk of unauthorized access to sensitive data stored in computers.
- protects the system from unauthorized access by unauthorized users or hackers because it can be only by authorized users through a password and a secure network.
With the help of this technology, you can protect your computer from malicious attacks, such as a denial-of-service attack, a worm attack, a virus attack, etc.
Data encryption provides the following benefits:
- secures the data stored in a computer by encrypting them.
- encrypts the transmitted data using an encryption key.
- encrypts all sensitive data for safe storage.
- prevents unauthorized access to sensitive data stored in computers.
Timed authentication has the following benefits:
- prevents unauthorized entry of people into a secure environment.
- ensures that only illegal people can enter or exit at the right time.
- controls the entry or exit of people into a secure environment.
Many people are not comfortable with the use of biometric security because they do not want to share their biological data with anyone. Also, with system isolation, if illegal people know the password then they can easily enter into the isolated system and illegally access sensitive data.
In this article, we have seen all the important points related to security technologies. We have seen how biometric security, system isolation, data encryption, and timed authorization are to security.