How many cybersecurity companies are there in India? If you are interested in this study, do not hesitate to read this. You can get more information from this article.
How Many Cybersecurity Companies Are There In India?
There are 15,000 cybersecurity companies in India. Also, the number of employees in India’s cyber security sector will reach 400,000 in 2021.
In the year 2014, the industry witnessed a growth of 20% in India. It is likely to grow to $ 8 billion by the year 2020.
In 2016, it is expected that the industry will face a tough time due to the following reasons:
- 1. Increase in unemployment – Due to automation, there is a high chance of an increase in unemployment in the IT industry.
- 2. Increased automation – According to the experts, the infrastructure and manufacturing sectors in India will face greater automation.
- 3. Increase in cyber crimes – Every year, there is an increase in cybercrimes. In recent years, there has been a high rise in cybercrime cases.
- 4. Lack of skilled resources – The lack of skilled resources is also a major concern for this industry.
- 5. Lack of awareness – There is a lack of awareness among people about cybersecurity threats and measures to counter them.
- 6. Security tools are not effective – In addition, security tools are not effective or efficient enough to counter new cybersecurity threats.
- 7. Lack of transparency – There is a lack of transparency in the functioning of Indian cybersecurity companies.
How To Start A Cyber Security Company In India?
If you are interested in starting a cyber security company in India, it is important to consider the following points:
- 1. Choose the right location – It is important to choose the right location for setting up your business. A good location will help you attract more customers and clients.
- 2. Choose the right partners – It is important to choose partners who are experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy.
- 3. Find a good partner – You can choose to partner with an established security firm for marketing and support purposes.
- 4. Start with a small investment – You can start your business with a small investment.
- 5. Create awareness – You can create awareness about your product or service among people by conducting seminars and workshops.
- 6. Create a website – A website helps you generate leads, interact with your customers, and manage your business easily.
- 7. Be consistent – It is important to be consistent in your efforts for success in this business.
- 8. Stay updated – It is important to stay updated with the latest trends in this industry and make necessary changes to your business strategy accordingly.
- 9. Get training – It is important to get training in cybersecurity so that you can be knowledgeable and competent enough to handle critical situations.
- 10. Use social media – You can use social media like Facebook and Twitter to promote your business and reach a large number of people.
Cyber Criminals prefer to target large companies because they can make huge profits. In the past few years, there has been an increase in cybercrimes related to ransomware, banking fraud, and cyber extortion.
Cyber threats are constantly evolving. It is important to be prepared for the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Cybercrimes are increasing every year. The number of cybersecurity companies in India will reach 15,000 by the year 2021. Organizations need to invest in cyber security to protect their business and customers.